Saturday, November 19, 2011

Asthma & Air Purifying


Asthma is a two-step disease: a chronic inflammation of the airways that may be so subtle that it goes unnoticed, punctuated by periodic flare-ups into asthma's obvious and sometimes deadly symptoms.

The California Department of Health Sciences stated asthma attacks "can be triggered by exposures and conditions such as respiratory infections, house dust mites, animal dander, mold, pollen, exercise, tobacco smoke, and indoor and outdoor air pollutants."

The use of an BreatheEz Air Purifier is of value in removing particles of dust, mold, bacteria and pollens from the air. Use as directed.

Testimonials--
"....I recently was diagnosed with allergies and asthma, waking up in the middle of the night unable to breathe and being rushed to the emergency room for treatment. Since installing the BreatheEz Purifier in my home, I have not returned to the hospital and find a full night’s sleep a pleasure. I am breathing deeper using full lung capacity. My attacks are infrequent now, and I rarely need an inhaler...." --Nancy A. Long, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment